Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Explain how different modern life would be without cell phones."

Cell-phone is such an interesting gadget and it's getting remarkably smaller in size day by day and amazingly with all the possible Applications on it. It sure has become a very interesting machine. I have seen people carrying it everywhere...u name it such as bed, restroom, while bathing. No activity is a lonesome one anymore. We have it near us and we tend to navigate the APPs even while talking to someone or shopping. Boy, where are our manners?
I would love to do this experiment on myself and wonder how many had already done it? Go without my cell for just 1 day. YES...just one day. That's what I have been saying that to myself....it's just a day...I can do it!! But, then in an hour's time, I go looking for it. I check for missed calls. I scan all the possible APPs I have. And there, goes my experiment with just one conclusion that I am a weak headed person who cannot control myself. Gosh! that sure is disappointing.
I wonder how my life would be without a cell phone...DULL. How would I keep myself entertained after doing all the norms of the day? How would I connect to the world? How would I know that all is well at the other end of my world i.e. my loved ones? I gotta keep up with my score of games and watch out for my friend's who score even out with me on games. I gotta keep it near me just in case of an emergency. I see myself running frantically with out it. You see...this is a world for winners so, how can I lay low for once...nay can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment