Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Ten Haiku Poems"

It keeps falling down
The rain on a cloudy day
Always make me cry.


My anger will roar
My wrath will strike as lightning
Roaring like thunder.


Confusion is a
Walk on the dark side of town
While you’re all alone.


When I got locked up, 
I felt the rage for the world
Like a hurricane.


One tear filled with pain
Like my heart filled with absence;
No real tears again.



Winter freezes trees
Like hate freezes the young heart
And turns your love cold.



The darkness inside
It's living in a broken heart,
Now it's killing me



Alone in a crowd
I weep bitter, stinging tears
Love is not at hand.


The past won't let go
An ugly scar that won't fade
So you'll never forget


Blood sprinkles my face
From someone not dear to me
Yet I watch and cry



No comments:

Post a Comment