Thursday, December 9, 2010

"What is special about you? Explain what makes you a unique individual."

     I have many qualities and talents that I like, but my personal talent is to draw. I love to draw because my drawing talent makes me proud of whom I am. This talent expresses my feelings and dreams on paper. This talent is special because I sometimes show my pictures to my friends and family and they say that I draw well. I’m able to duplicate any picture; I look at any picture and I can copy it exactly. I love to draw comic books because it expresses how funny I am. I enter a lot of competitions or send my art to this website called Deviant ART to show the world that I draw pretty well for my age. All people can draw if they set their minds to it. A quote I read from a book said, ‘If you can write your name, then you can draw anything.’ Some people don’t believe this because they don’t set their minds to this, but I do. Drawing is a perfect way to express myself because some things might be difficult to say in the open, but putting my feelings on paper is the perfect way for other people, like therapists, to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment