Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Describe your favorite game. Explain why it is your favorite."

SONIC COLOURS!!!


OH MY GAWD!!! That game is awesome!! I finally got on Sunday and I'm playing it nonstop! Ok that was a lie, I take breaks and stuff but I'm finally finish beating the game.
*SPOILER ALERT*
That damn last boss is hard as hell, but the whole design is awesome. Oh and I love the credits part, you can turn into all the wisps and destroy the scrolling words! I don't know why some people are giving hate remarks about this game? Maybe they're can't even pass the first level and gave up or something like that.... All I know is that this game is the best sonic game I ever played! Sure the each level can get on your nerves, but I had fun playing it and each level is a sight for sore eyes. Still get used to Sonic's new voice, but I have to say that I love Sonic's old voice.... Maybe I have to get used to it more.... Love Tails' voice though! I was like, "Tails finally sounds like a boy now, YES!!"
Love the song, "Reach for the Stars" Makes me think about how this song is connect to my life, it say so much, it touches mi heart... *sniff*
Anyway~~~~~ Love the game and I hope SEGA comes up with more awesome games like this one!






No comments:

Post a Comment