Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Me and Mr. Dinosaur"

--THUMP--
My eyes twitch open and stared at the ceiling.
--THUMP--
I looked at my window and raised an eyebrow.
--THUMP--
Okay. That sound is getting really annoying now.
--THUMP--
What the hell is that sound?!
--THUMP--
I got out of bed and went to my window. I opened it and just when I was about to yell, 'Shut the hell up', I saw it.
A dinosaur.
Holy crap.
It stomped its feet.
--THUMP--
So that's where that sound is coming from...
Its long neck turned to look at me. I gulped nervously.
"Um.... hi?" I said, half waving.
The dinosaur simply nodded. He stuck his head through my window.
"Whoa there, buddy, what cha doing?"
He darted his eyes from his neck to me and back again.
"You must want me to go on your neck?"
The dinosaur nodded again. I climbed onto his neck and he drew his head out my window. My ride with the dinosaur was fun. He took me everywhere from the sparkling park lake to the hill where you can see the stars shining. It was probably 12:30 at night when we got back. The dinosaur poked his head through my window and I climbed off.
"Thank you Mr. Dinosaur. I had fun."
The dinosaur nodded and opened his mouth.
"You're welcome."
Holy double crap.
He talks?!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment