Thursday, September 9, 2010

"I Am Poem"

I am delighted and distressed
I wonder why happiness is not called sadness
I hear laughs
I see smiles
I want to be happy
I am delighted and distressed
I pretend to fall in love
I feel the sadness overcoming me
I touch the wound that marks me
I worry about the pain I'll feel
I cry when it hurts
I am delighted and distressed
I understand all things come and go
I say it's ok to be heartbroken
I dream about all things beautiful
I try to push the sadness away
I hope my heart heals from this pain
I am delighted and distressed




2 comments:

  1. KIM!!!!!!!!! i read all your poems... wow i cant write poetry... my brain wont let me... but your poems are sad, funny (theif burining in flames),and happy (butler... lol). I like your page but it was hard finding you... the url was right but blogspot is weird -.-;;;
    and i see alot of ichigo ^o^... woah... its was alot to take it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. your distressed?! XD
    'I say its lkay to be heartbroken' I see where you are goin' with that.

    ReplyDelete