Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Describe one time you were brave..."

It was 4 hours before midnight
And all was so rowdy
Bus tires screeching 
Children getting off
To the one place they know
They were going to have fun
Universal Studios
That's a name to remember
On the day of Halloween
Man, today is going to be fun.
A girl named Kimberly
As strong and tough she may look
Was timid underneath from ghouls and stuff
"Nothing to be afraid," she told herself again.
But scare after scare, she didn't know
if she wanted to go back in.
Minutes to midnight
Almost time to go
Her friends saw shortcut, but she didn't want to go.
Fog surrounded the floors and walls
She thought she was going to bawl.
Slowly, they walked toward the gate
A man popped behind us and he said, "Boo!"
Her friends screamed and ran for their lives.
Only she was alone with the scary man's face
She didn't want to run, she didn't want be scared,
So she said to me, "How do you do?"
The man paused a second, then he said to me,
"Nothing really. How about you, like the party?"
We strike up a conversation
And went our separate ways,
I'm so proud of myself,
I really wasn't fazed.
I caught up with my friends
And they asked, "Where the hell were you?!"
"Talking to a ghost, hey man, what about you?"







No comments:

Post a Comment