Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Explain how two people of different interests and backgrounds could became unlikely allies."


Kim--Green
Ayisha--Purple
Jenny--Pink
T-san--Orange
Alexis-Red
Cherise--Blue
--------------------------------------

“Hello... Hello... is this thing on?”
“We hear you loud and clear, Captain.”
“Okay Good morning! Today, we’re going to explain two people of different interests and backgrounds could became unlikely allies.”
“That’s a long subject.”
“Don’t complain, Yoruichi, do it for the blog.”
“Okay...”
“Yay, okay, Ham Ham?”
“Hm?”
“Please answer the question.”
“What question?”
“Didn’t you hear anything I said for the last two minutes?!”
“Nope sorry, I was just staring at that bird.”
“Why the hell are you staring at a bird?”
“Don’t judge me, Haqoora.”
"Look you------"
“Hey, I’m teaching a class here!”
“Oh yeah...”
“Anyway, Ham Ham, please answer.”
“Opposites attract.”
“What?”
"I said----"
“I know what you said, but the hell does that mean?!”
“Well, you see, people like each other when they have different interests and backgrounds because they get to know more about that person and stuff.”
“That was very good, Ham Ham! Anyone else? How about you, Stanford?”
“Why do you always call on me?”
“This the first time I’m calling on you, IDIOT!!”
“Is this how you treat one of your students?”
“Don’t do the hair flip around me!”
“Ahem!”
“Oh yes yes, back to the class... Stanford?”
“ Whatever. If people had the same interests and backgrounds, there won’t be any connections and liking about them, so they need to have different personalities.”
"Very good, Stanford! Now----"
“Sorry I’m late!”
“Do you know what time it is, Owl?!”
“Hold on.... let me see.... oh, it’s time to go.”
“WHAT?! Huh, where is everyone going? CLASS IS NOT OVER!!!!!”

THE END

1 comment:

  1. Don’t complain, Yoruichi, do it for the blog.”
    I did it! XD
    'Do you know what time it is, Owl?"
    Wow, you answer her like that. Thats like saying, "What did you do at school today,ferret?" or "Lion! Don't talk back to me!" OR "Bird, shut the hell up." lol, like that.
    funny story kim :#

    ReplyDelete